Arnold's Fruit Market
|Closed All Public Holidays|
Arnold`s Fruit Market
In 1988 Arnold's opened a retail store in Osburn St Wodonga just like the Arnold's Olive St Market in Albury that had traded for the first half of last century.
Arnold's Fruit Market started very small and in twelve months had doubled in size. Additions were added many times over the years and now in 2012 the biggest renovation of all.
Arnold's Fruit Market has tripled in size to include a larger range of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as an extensive range of grocery lines. Arnold's Fruit Market is also known for fresh bread, eggs and dairy — even plants and seedlings.
New fittings include lighting, fridges, flooring and displays with wider aisles to allow better accessibility.
Even the old 1929 Chevrolet delivery truck has prime position in the new store hoisted high above the coolrooms.
The car park has also had a makeover. It accommodates more cars than before and has an undercover section. The first of its kind in Wodonga!
Arnold's Fruit Market serves more than 7500 customers every week.